Address：No. 1381 Xitang Avenue, Xitang Town, Jiashan County, Zhejiang Province
Website : en.mkhhj.com
Many users choose a number of domestic vertical cone mixing equipment in powder and powder mixing equipment, but experts suggest that because the vertical cone mixer has many defects and high maintenance rate, it is in powder/powder. When the bulk or granular materials are mixed, the horizontal mixer should be selected. The mixing efficiency is high, the mixing quality is good, the discharging time is short, and the residual amount is small. However, the following points should be noted when selecting and using horizontal mixers:
1. Select the horizontal mixer according to the daily production volume. Because the processing time of each batch of materials in the mixer is about 10 minutes, plus the time of discharging and feeding, the processing time of each batch of materials can be measured in 15 minutes, and 4 batches of materials can be processed in one hour. If you choose a mixer with a processing capacity of 100 kg per batch, you can process 400 kg per hour. The user can select the horizontal mixer according to his own needs.
2. According to the working principle of the horizontal spiral belt mixer, the ability of the double spiral belt for mixing and mixing to push materials in the opposite direction should be basically the same. Because the pitch of the inner spiral belt should be smaller than the outer spiral belt, the ability to reach the push material is consistent, the pitch of the inner spiral belt should be smaller than the outer spiral belt, and the width should be larger than the outer spiral belt, otherwise the material will be concentrated in one direction. Therefore, pay attention to this when selecting a horizontal mixer.
3. Select the horizontal spiral belt mixer to pay attention to the discharge method. You should communicate with the supplier in a timely manner to select the valve method that suits your own process. Do not select the discharge method of the side port. The reason is: when the mixer finishes mixing and mixing at the specified time, it can ensure the uniformity of the material once in a short time; if it is gradually removed by the side spiral belt, the delay time will not reach the expected productivity. It is the material that has reached the uniformity. Excessive mixing will cause the material to segregate and destroy the uniformity, thus losing the meaning of using the horizontal mixer.
4. According to the design principle, the gap between the spiral belt and the shell in the spiral belt mixer can be 4 mm to 10 mm, and the material can be frictionally driven to participate in the mixing. However, because the particle size and the friction coefficient of the material are not the same, the time at which the materials of the various components participate in the mixing is different, resulting in product non-uniformity. Some manufacturers are now aware of this and have made improvements to the product. One is to pay attention to the processing precision, so that the bottom gap is reduced to about 3 mm; the other is to adjust the position between the main shaft and the housing in an adjustable manner, and the gap between the spiral belt and the housing can be frequently adjusted according to the amount of wear. . In the selection of mixers, the products of these two methods should be better choices.
5. Use the horizontal mixer to pay attention to the order of feeding. Generally, the bulk material, such as corn flour, soybean meal, etc., is first injected, and then the small component, such as premix, is added. Note that the premix must be fed without a screw hoist, using a one-time tipping type of feed, or manually feeding, which can prevent the segregation of the active ingredients in the premix.
6. The horizontal mixer should be used to feed the batch after the mixer is started. Do not stop the machine when mixing is completed, and mix a batch after the net material is discharged. If it is started after full load, it will cause the power distance to be too large to burn the motor.
Choosing a suitable horizontal mixer and using it properly will significantly improve the quality of the mix and will soon reflect a benign effect in the production process. If you can further grasp the skills of self-mixing, you can also greatly reduce the cost of materials, thereby increasing profitability.