Address：No. 1381 Xitang Avenue, Xitang Town, Jiashan County, Zhejiang Province
Website : en.mkhhj.com
Horizontal ribbon mixer selection principle:
At present, many users choose the domestic vertical cone mixing equipment in the powder/powder mixing equipment, but experts suggest that because the vertical cone mixer has many shortcomings and high maintenance rate, it is in the powder. When mixing powder/granular materials, the horizontal mixer should be selected. The mixing efficiency is high, the mixing quality is good, the unloading time is short, and the residual amount is also small. However, the following points should be noted when selecting and using a horizontal mixer:
1. Select the horizontal mixer according to the daily production volume. Because the processing time of each batch of material in the mixer is about 10 minutes, plus the time of discharging and feeding, the processing time of each batch of materials can be 15 minutes, then 4 batches can be processed continuously for 1 hour. If you choose a mixer with a throughput of 100 kg per batch, you can process 400 kg per hour. Users can choose a horizontal mixer according to their needs.
2. According to the working principle of the horizontal spiral belt mixer, the ability of the double spiral belt for stirring and mixing to push the material in the opposite direction should be basically the same. Since the pitch of the inner spiral belt is equal to the outer spiral belt, the width of the inner spiral belt should be larger than the outer spiral belt in order to achieve the same ability to push the material, otherwise the material will be concentrated in one direction. Therefore, pay attention to this when selecting a horizontal mixer.
3. According to the design principle, the gap between the spiral belt and the casing in the spiral belt mixer can be 4 mm to 10 mm, and the material can be frictionally driven to participate in the mixing. However, since the pulverization particle size and the friction coefficient of the material are not the same, the time for the materials of the various components to participate in mixing is different, resulting in product non-uniformity. Some manufacturers have realized this and have improved the product. One is to pay attention to the processing precision, so that the bottom gap is reduced to about 3 mm; the other is to make the position between the main shaft and the housing adjustable, and the gap between the spiral belt and the housing can be frequently adjusted according to the amount of wear. . These two forms of product should be the preferred choice when selecting a mixer.
4. Select the horizontal spiral belt mixer to pay attention to the discharge method. You should communicate with the supplier in a timely manner to select the valve form that suits your process, and do not choose the discharge form of the side port. The reason is: when the mixer completes the mixing and mixing in the specified time, the release can ensure the uniformity of the material once; if the side belt spiral belt is gradually released, the delay time will not reach the expected productivity, and the second is the material. Achieving better uniformity, excessive agitation will cause the material to segregate and destroy the uniformity, thus losing the significance of using a horizontal mixer.
5. Use the horizontal mixer to pay attention to the order of feeding. Generally, the bulk material, such as corn flour, soybean meal, etc., is first injected, and then the small component, such as premix, is added. Note that the premix must not be fed by the screw hoist, and the disposable dumping type feeding or manual feeding can avoid the loss of the separation of the active ingredients in the premix.
6. When using a horizontal mixer, it should be fed in batches after the mixer is started. Do not stop the machine when the mixing is finished, and mix a batch after the net material is discharged. If it is started after full load, it will cause the power distance to be too large to burn the motor.
In short, choosing a suitable horizontal mixer and using it properly will significantly improve the quality of the mix and will soon reflect a benign effect in the production process. If you can further master the technology of self-mixing, you can also greatly reduce the cost of materials, thereby increasing profits.
Meike Machinery Co., Ltd. is a mixer manufacturer mainly engaged in research, development, production, marketing and service of high quality mixer mixing machinery. It is widely used in chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, oil field, oil refining, pesticide, veterinary drug, paint, pigment, dye and auxiliary agent. Metallurgy, smelting, refractory, mining, building materials, electronic plastics, feed, aquaculture, medicine, bioengineering, food, ceramics, glass and new materials, nuclear energy materials and other industries.
Meike Machinery Co., Ltd. will be based on the market, focus on the future, and keep making progress. Sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to visit our company, conduct business negotiations, discuss together, and create a better future. Welcome to inquire: 13917355666